Monday, February 20, 2006

Good Night, And Good Luck

I saw "Good Night, And Good Luck". I won't write my lengthy movie reviews this time.

The movie in two words, very different and timeless. If you like the media-politics games then you must see it. George Clooney is not only a handsome actor but also a clever director.

Other movies I saw and wrote about them:
Syriana: Living Our Fragmented World and Shattered Dreams
On the Constant Gardner and Hotel Rwanda: “This is How the World Fucked Africa”

3 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger Superluli said...

"Handsom actor"
you sound like my grandma, freedom
you need a little more hip-in-style-youth jargon babe!

I would like to see them
Have you seen brokeback mountain? i am planning to see that - ofcourse no hopes of seeing such a movie here.
It would completely challenge your worldview.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Freedom For Egyptians said...

George Clooney is old too:)

No I did not see the Brokeback Mountain. I will google it.

 
At 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that Superluli. Wholeheartedly!:))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home