Thursday, June 01, 2006

Apology to my Readers

I am apologizing for not being able to write lately my usual commentaries or analyses. For the past few weeks, I have been copying and pasting information but I am not really blogging as I used to. As I regret my inability to blog, I cannot force myself to do so. I have a long list of ideas for new blog posts that I compile may be everyday, however something inside me is inhibiting me from blogging. I hope you do not mind my laziness may be, a mental paralysis situation..., frustration and disappointment at what is happening in Egypt may be..., being busy may be, ... I have no clue. I know all these factors exited before and I still wanted to blog. The only thing I am sure of is that I keep trying everyday to blog... I am also enjoying other bloggers' blog posts.

Freedom for Egyptians

6 Comments:

At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear FFE,

You deserve a rest. This is exactly why I have full respect for people who are able to write everyday. One should try in times of stress to take a distance and just try to think things over.
Just a personal thought: Egyptians living abroad think so much about Egypt more than Egyptians living in Egypt. I respect that but I sometimes switch things off and am also enjoying my life in Germany.
I wish you all the best and I will keep reading your blog,
Egyptian in Germany

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger The Sandmonkey said...

wa7shany ya bet!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Leilouta said...

"bet"حتى انا توحشتك يا

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Seneferu said...

The whole Egyptian blogosphere just sunk for the past week or two. This is a general mood encompassing us all. I was going to blog about this but didn't bother as well.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger bhojman said...

Sounds like you've run out of steam for the time being... or your battery just went flat and isn't responding to a jump start. Since I've been there myself I can empathise! I hope it only lasts a little while. It's miserable while it lasts... your oomph factor needs some replenishment.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger programmer craig said...

I'm still reading every day. You've been a daily stop for me sinc eI found your blog. Take as much time as you need. I take breaks from blogs every few months and I'm just a reader!

BTW, it's not just the EGyptian blogs! The Iranian blogs have gone kinda queit too, and the Iraqi blogs. The only ones that are still really active are the ones who are saying crap I don't want to hear :(

Don't let them win.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home