RSF on Mubarak's fifth term
Starting a fifth term, Reporters without Borders has a word with the President on how reforms are essential and urgent in order to give Egypt more press freedom, voicing particular concern about the authoritarian and undemocratic measures against journalists of the past few months.. I also posted these blogs at the end of President Mubarak's 4th term on the humiliation by which many Egyptians are treated, we all hope that we can be treated with more respect and dignity while completing with the President 30 years in power.
- Mubarak regime desperately seeks 2nd term at UN Committee Aganist torture
- Egyptian BLACK Press!
- URGENT:An APPEAL from an Egyptian Journalist to the Free World- PLEASE HELP
- Referendum of May 25: Great Forgery Day
- EGYPTIAN SECURITY TRACKS DOWN ON YOUTH IN HURGHADA .. ARRESTING 8000 & SENDING THEM HOME WITH PRETEXT OF TERRORISM
- Pro-reform Activists Attacked Again in Egypt!