EGYPTIAN SECURITY TRACKS DOWN ON YOUTH IN HURGHADA .. ARRESTING 8000 & SENDING THEM HOME WITH PRETEXT OF TERRORISM
What the heck is happening? For how long will our freedom be violated and be treated as slaves for absolute power thirst lunatics?
From Al-Wafd newspaper:
Security agencies launched large combing campaigns in the Red Sea governorate, especially in Hurghada, in order to track down Egyptian outsiders between the age of 17 & 50, claiming that this is to secure this tourist governorate and avoid further terrorist acts. Police stations became crammed with arrested people, amounting to 8000, in preparation to deporting them to their Upper Egyptian governorates. It is well known that Hurghada attracted youth in search for job opportunities. Official sources stated that permits were expected to be issued forentering Hurghada, within the framework of strict measures against terrorist acts.
The regime is:
- Arbitrarily arresting innocent Egyptian citizens for no crime
- Detaining Egyptian citizens in police station with no clear accusations or police records to track the incidents through a lawyer or let the families know the whereabouts of their member family detainees
- Laying off people from their jobs, depriving them from earning their living. Is there an alternative to provide them with a decent life? Is this is a solution to fight terrorism or letting people slip into extremism?
- Above all. Humiliation. Humiliation. Humiliation. How do you expect those people to go back to their homes with the least amount of dignity?
- There is no consideration for the fact that some of them left their governorates where their families live to earn some little money to spend on their families needs!
THEY ARE GOING BACK TO THEIR HOMES WITH NO JOBS SUFFERING COMPLETE HUMILIATION.Read the Arabic story from the newspaper's link