Saturday, September 03, 2005

Friends of Freedom on Freedom for Egyptians

I was so happy to see that at least four Italian news sites are quoting me on why I am not going to the polls next Wednesday and this is because I do not want to be a reason for legitimizing an elected dictator. I am not going to be part of a changing scenes trick for the same dictatorship play. I glad that the message has been picked up in one of my favorite countries, Italy. Here are the links; ANSA med, Aeroporti Di Puglia, Corriere and medioriente.net. And speaking of Italy, there is a must read blog by Stefania from Italy, "Free Thoughts".

I also want to introduce you to one of the great blogs posted last week by Joshua, One Free Korea. He quoted me on Egypt’s part. Joshua took over the task of reporting on the “Carnival of Revolutions” from all over the world. It is an extraordinary piece of writing. If you want to learn more about the Carnival of Revolutions activity, read Gateway Pundit’s blog.

2 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger Freedom For Egyptians said...

Thanks Stefania. I like your Arabic. Where did you learn?:) That's so sweet of you. I do not speak Italian, I wish I could:(

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Freedom For Egyptians said...

Let me know if you want to learn more:) I am ready to help. It will be fun to learn some Italian words other than Ciao and yes which I think Si.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home