Thursday, February 01, 2007

Two Egyptian Bloggers Tie the Knot, Mabrouk!

Isn't this invention crazy? This blogosphere is taking many bloggers to unexpected realms.

Amr Ezzat and Radwa, two Egyptian bloggers, got married last week. They met in an anti-regime demonstration downtown in Cairo. And here we go, from a protest to a consent on marriage.

Congratulations to the new couple! You can read the entire love story on Global Voices.

One day and before I shut down "Freedom for Egyptians", I will write down a lengthy blog post about what did this blog to my life as well ... It is a mindboggling experience that I never planned.

4 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear FFE,

This was a nice new story. I am sure your blog has had (and still has) a significant impact on your life. I really appreciate the dedication you put in your blog and hope that it is an overall positive experience for you.
Keep up the good blog.

Egyptian in Germany

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Freedom For Egyptians said...

Hi My friend "Egyptian in Germany",

It has been a while since I heard from you. Regrettably, I haven't been blogging as a year ago. SO i m not dedicated as before. But thank you for your kind message, I do really appreciate your encouragement. You have been always a big supporter to my blog...

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are not thinking of closing this blog down in the near future.

Someone has to tell us what's really going on in Egypt.

 
At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sweet story, God bless the lucky couple with years of love and happiness.

absurd thought -
God of the Universe says
never marry bloggers...


USpace
.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home