Monday, October 03, 2005

New Free Egypt

A new party named "Freedom and Justice" was formed in Egypt. I actually read their pledge and it seems to me they are calling for the basics of a state, like being all equal before the constitution. That sounds to me very normal and unquestionable. But may be Egypt reached such a stage that we really need to question the basics? Just forgive my scepticism in the political life in Egypt. I will cross this bridge when I come to it. I won't look for a platform now. I am just remembering Ayman Nour's start and what is happening to him and his party, Al-Ghad Party. His party members are trying hard to unseat him as the leader of the party

Anyway, if anyone interested to talk to those folks, here we go:

7 Al-Heggaz street Roxy, Heliopolis
Cairo , Egypt
Tel: 202-4520977
Fax: 2596622
Email: info@newfreeegypt.com
Website: http://www.newfreeegypt.com (in Arabic)
Contact: Mr. Amir Hamdy Mohamed Salem

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and how do religions stand on their platform?

Are they secular?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home