Sunday, December 04, 2005

The US is Winning in Iraq

Gateway Pundit has this amazing post on Iraq's progress. I have no doubt that Iraq will make it. A wealthy country with rich culture and history like Iraq, supported by the sacrifice of a giant country like the US, I am afraid has no option but success.

For me, a Middle Eastern citizen, I have no dream but a successful democracy and freedom experience to emerge from the darkness of dictatorships and regimes sponsoring terrorism and extremism.

I am afraid those who promoted that Egyptians are not fit for democracy because we are mentally in need of guardianship will have to cut their crap.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger Freedom For Egyptians said...

Stefania,

I am afraid I have no idea. I have noticed she stopped writing but I haven't heard anything bad or good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home