Saturday, January 14, 2006

Free Ayman Nour Petition..Sign Now

I have signed a petition calling for opposition leader Ayman Nour’s Freedom. He was sentenced to five years in prison by Mubarak's regime. You can do the same. Show your support and protection for freedom and sign here. You do not have to be a member of AlGad party that was founded by Nour or his fan. All you need is to have a principle based in your believe in human liberties.

A piece of information that I did not know before signing that this petition will be submitted to President Mubarak. I would not have signed it if I knew so. I highly regret signing it now. Dictators are not be begged to grant Egyptians their inalienable rights. We must be treated as free people because humans are born free.

“Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God”, Benjamin Franklin. I kind of like Franklin's religion, it appeals to me.

2 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Free Ayman Nour!!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Freedom For Egyptians said...

Yes Andrea. Free Ayman Nour but not through begging his jailer. He should be freed because of his right to a fair trial and because as an Egyptian citizen he should be protected by the laws of the country.

Thank you for your solidarity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home