Saturday, December 31, 2005

My Half Year Blogging... Happy New Year!

I know so much have happened this year in Egypt but I only started blogging mid this year, 2005. Below are not all the blogs I posted over the past six months, but those I considered important to the sequence of this year's events.

I wish you all a very Happy New Year. It has been a difficult year filled with moments of hope and despair, excitment over seeing change could happen and disappointment over slackness of bringing real changes and the production of faked plays for democracy. Here is the year's round up:

7 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Seneferu said...

Happy new year, Freedom.

 
At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Freedom,

I also wish you a Happy New Year with less misery and more happiness in this world. By the way, your last blog about the Sudanese refugees was great. Keep up the good work in 2006.

Egyptian in Germany

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to me 2005 will always be the year of the blog

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger programmer craig said...

Happy New Year, Freedom :)

Alaa, I don't know if 2005 was a benner year for blogging or not, but it certainly has impacted my life! I just started reading blogs 6 months ago, and it's really amazing how much my opinions have changed due to exposure to other people's ideas. We tend to have an "everybody knows that" kind of attitude in teh US about most issues, and I've been very surprised how often what "everybody knows" turns out to be wrong :)

Great blog btw, FFE, you are one of my daily stops :)

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger programmer craig said...

Speaking of "babes" when will we be seeing something like this in Egypt?

Bikini Contest in Lebanon

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home