Saturday, May 06, 2006

Freedom for Egyptians T-Shirt for my Birthday

This is my favorite belated birthday present for the year. I have received my blog t-shirt for my birthday that I celebrated last week of April in Cairo. I got this wonderful T-shirt as a surprise gift. I could not let it go without sharing it with you. I am not sure whether I ll be able to wear or not though. I think I am too shy.

My sitemeter says I am above 103,000 however, I do not know the reason why neocounter is still 97,000+. However, I still love the neocounter for all the flags and names of countries it displays:) It is a source of pride for me to have over 165 nationalities visiting my blog.




13 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freedooooooooooooooom !
Many many happy returns for your birthday.....
Congratulations for a Great Blog..
Congratulations to our Greatest Blogger !
Sam

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should wear it.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Freedom For Egyptians said...

Thank you dear Sam. There were so many sad events taking place in Egypt in April, I thought announcing my birthday will be stupid, with bombs in Dahab, detentions in Cairo...etc

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Koptikjihad said...

From one Egyptian to another, congratulations!

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sincere congrats from Denmark. Why you got so many hits ? Bcos you got a great blog, simple as that !

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should sell the shirts.

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you get it printed in the first place? Where in Egypt can I go and get a t shirt printed like that. You should wear no matter what happens. FREEDOM FOR EGYPTIANS. By the way, you have perfect body proportions.

 
At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear friend FFE,

Happy birthday and wishing you all the happiness and peace of mind. Keep up the good work in the blog and all the best in your life,
Egyptian in Germany

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Seneferu said...

Happy birthday, Freedom.

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice tits

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Gateway Pundit said...

Very Cool! Happy Birthday!
I will eat cake in celebration.

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday FFE.
If it wasn't cyberspace, 100.000 people would sing a song for you ;^)
Congrats from Adrian

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday and congratulations on the happy served. Just don't trust the country break down blindly. I, for one, and for security mesures, use proxies that will make me look as if I was coming from many countries while in fact I reside in Egypt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home