Monday, January 16, 2006

Cheney in Egypt Tomorrow

US Vice President Dick Cheney is in Cairo tomorrow to meet with our President Hosni Mubarak. He was scheduled to meet him last December, but the Vice president had to interrupt his tour of the region for US Senate voting on budget. I made an announcement to his visit to Egypt last December which I think is still relevant. I will be following up the visit in the Egyptian and American press.

The last visit for Cheney to Egypt was in 2003, immediately before the US toppled Saddam Hussein.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or maybe he's just making sure buddy Mubarak can provide more CIA torture jails.

Cheney: "I was wondering if you can spare a few more jails so we can practice, y'know, redention"

Mubarak: "Yes, we have plenty, infact, since I like you so much, take downtown Cairo and turn it into a jail. I'll even throw in half of Cairo's residents for you for practice torture on, c'mon Dick, that's a deal!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home