Saturday, February 11, 2006

Danish Cartoons Story Success Celebration continues..

I received this email from a friend of my blog on my precedent story/post to reveal that the Danish Cartoons were published 4 months ago by an Egyptian newspaper, Alfagr. This email is among so many emails that made me happy this week:

"I heard about your website on the Mark Levin show out of New York which is broadcast on many stations around the country including my local station WJR in Detroit. The WJR signal reachs to most of the midwest United States, Mark Levin's show is nationally syndicated. He is a conservative talkshow host like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hanity.

Mark Levin was talking about the cartoon protest that are currently going on, and he brought attention to all listeners that this cartoon was out 5 months ago, and he told listeners to go to your site to see proof of this. Like I said his national syndicated so I'm sure lots of people have seen your site. Here is the link to the station I listen to the Mark Levin show http://www.wjr.com/ " Thank you my friend!

If you want to learn about the success of my story on the Danish cartoons, send me an email. Anonymous Commentators, I cannot send you back, if you are interested send me an email freedomforegyptians@gmail.com and write you back.
You can also chat with me on yahoo messenger freedomforegyptians

Previously:
Egyptian Newspaper Pictures that Published Cartoons 5 months ago
Cartoons were Published Five Months ago in Egypt
Denmark, Do Not Apologize
Boycott the Boycott
Danish Cartoons are not the End As Long As Undemocratic ...
Denmark Cartoons Expose Core Values of Radical Muslims
Syria’s Jihad against Denmark
Denmark Cartoons absent Real Democracy Battle in Egypt

7 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome F.F.E, Mark Levin's show is great, you should check it out sometime, WJR has online streaming radio,Mark Levin's show airs Mon-Fri 11pm-1am, other affiliates might have it on at different times.

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The story was also on the Swedish text TV.

Per, Sweden

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger programmer craig said...

I see Mark Levin on US cable news a lot as a guest commentator, and he's been a frequent guest and fill-in host on Rush Limbaugh's show over the years. Your e-mailer is right, that's a very high profile mention of your blog. Congrats, FFE :)

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a post with a bigger picture instead of the mini in your blogger profile?

We want to see how you look like!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Freedom For Egyptians said...

holder, dk

If you live in a country like Egypt, you do not want to have your picture anywhere for security reasons.

That's why I love Denmark's freedom!

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freedom,

I was an admirer of yours long before the rest of the world discovered you. Congratulations -- you are a brave and constant voice that rises above a sea of duplicity and foolishness. Thank you, thank you.

LDW

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You so much for Your work. People like You keep up my hope for a better world. Freedom and humanity will win, that is the lesson of history.

The First sentences of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights":

"Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,

Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people, ... "

http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html

These words move my heart very deep and more than every religious hybris.

Sincerely Your

G.Kant

 

Post a Comment

<< Home